Display Arts Worldwide is a custom display firm made up of highly creative professionals and exceptionally gifted, well-grounded craftsmen. Our clients trust us to consistently bring their brand to market with passion, innovation and great care – to help them achieve their goals. To be considered for a position, you must share Display Arts’ core values of Integrity, Diligence, Fun, Continuous Improvement and Teamwork.
Exhibit Properties | Warehouse Coordinator
Main Fundamentals of this position include:
- Packing, loading, unloading and detailed check-in of client exhibit materials
- Inspection and detailed documentation of all properties upon return from shows/events
- Identify missing and/or damaged items and complete minor repairs
- Assist builders in setup and dismantle of exhibit properties
- Manual assembly of client product displays, training cases, etc
Click here if you are interested in learning more about this position.
To apply for this position, please send resume to email@example.com.